Job Location: Bangalore
Want to help shape the future of an innovative and fast-growing company that’s changing the way companies manage their quoting and document process? We’re looking for a Senior Interaction Designer who is able to combine user need and effective design. The ideal candidate is willing to lead design decisions driven by data while retaining our vision and aesthetic.
Our designers manage the process from beginning to end from wire-framing, interactive prototyping and high fidelity design.
- Create best-in-class design solutions and user experiences
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, wireframes, and UI specifications
- Play a key role in making our products clean, timeless and intuitive
- Incorporate user research findings into designs, and assist in the collection of user research data.
- Manage the design process throughout the entire project, drive decisions, track issues, and work with development to produce outstanding work
- Take ownership of the user experience: mapping user journeys and designing interactions and interfaces.
- Translate concepts, ideas and visions into compelling and functional designs, and have the ability to communicate the impetus behind your decisions.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and developers.
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- At least 7 years web and mobile design experience, preferably for an expansive SaaS enterprise application
- Portfolio of work samples showcasing design work
- Experienced with designing for web and mobile products
- Experienced with the current version of the Axure, Balsamiq, or OmniGraffle and willing to learn new programs as they evolve
- Ability to convey concepts through wire-framing, flows, and mockups
- Ability to keep up to date with current design tools and applications
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously with shifting priorities
- Ability to tell compelling stories about your designs, present your work with confidence, and connect design decisions to business strategies
- Previous experience in designing document or process management applications
- Previous experience working with user research and usability findings
- Comfortable prototyping front-end designs
- Knowledge of capabilities and limitations of Web technologies such as HTML & CSS