Job Location: Indore
As a Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer you will have to promote and display initiative and innovation, have strong research practices and deliver high quality deliverables, on time and budget working independently.
You will need to be able to work in an agile development process and employ best-in-class testing practices. Additionally, you’ll need to be detail-oriented and thorough in your approach to research methodology, but flexible enough to work within time and product constraints.
Your responsibilities may include any of the following:
- Bug life cycle management
- Defect tracking, defect reporting, defects analysis and defect verification.
- Quality judgments and recommendations
- Software requirements review
- Test scenarios and test cases creation
- Black box testing
- Functional testing
- Coordinating and communicating with Client and development team.
Additionally, you will have to demonstrate:
- Good report writing skills.
- Eagerness for continuous improvement and acquiring new expertise in process and tools
Here is what we expect:
- 3-4 years related experience as a software quality assurance engineer (or similar) in Mobile domain.
- Knowledge of Apple review guidelines and HIG is must.
- Strong technical background
- Good communications skills
- Excellent understanding of software development life-cycle and QA cycles
- Experience with testing mobile applications for both iOS & Android platform.
- Good knowledge of English language
- Team work
Following skills will be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of database testing.
- Knowledge of web testing and web testing tools.
- Knowledge of debugging tools for Mobile app.
- Knowledge of Simulators and Emulators.